Thursday 21 March 2013

New Nanoblocks Now (Please)

 

It has been several months since a new nanoblocks kit has come my way.  Come on world, what are you waiting for?  I want new kits and I want them now.  NOW!  I don't want to have to wait until some holiday (Christmas is 9 months away), or special occasion.

I can see by using the magical internet that Japan has a whole bunch of new and interesting nanoblock kits, but I have none.  There is really no way for me to categorize that as fair.  No way at all.

Too much in life requires my patience.  I have to wait in lines.  I have to wait for the next movie from Marvel.  I have to wait for my coffee to brew.  I have to wait for the defrost in the car to win the battle against the Great White North's great white winters.  I have done enough waiting.  Give me nanoblocks or give me......some other hobby to occupy my time (if you thought I was going to say death, you were wrong)

I am waiting world.  Don't expect me to have much patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment