Monday 10 June 2013

I put a video of Nanoblocks on YouTube


Hey everybody.  I know, I know.  I really haven't done enough blogging at all lately.  The truth is, I have been studying and really haven't had enough time to blog.  Okay, maybe I had time to blog, but I didn't really have time to pursue any hobbies.  Studying became my hobby, and I just didn't really want to blog about that.... though I am thinking of writing a blog about being an ESL teacher.  I will let you know.

Anyway, though I haven't jumped back on the hobby bandwagon, I did try something new.  I put a video up on YouTube.  I was hoping that some people would discover it there and then hopefully discover my blog.  It hasn't really worked out that way, but it was a nice experiment.  I just thought I would post a link here, just in case some people actually subscribe to this blog, or get some kind of notification about this blog.

This blog is about my newest nanoblock purchase.  I bought the Statue of Liberty kit.  Honestly, I wasn't planning on doing this one.  I loved the colour of the bricks, but ..... it just wasn't on my radar.  I came across a heavily discounted one the very afternoon my course was over.  I could have built it, but I had a lot of other stuff I had been putting off that really needed to get done first.

When I build it, I will post some pictures.  Please check out the video (if I have done the whole link thing correctly).

This isn't my first video on YouTube.  I have done a few with trains, and even one about a frog that found itself near my basement window, but this is the first I have put onto my blog.  If you like this video, please check out the ones with my trains.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment