Saturday 3 August 2013

Encouraging The Blogger In Everyone


As altruistic as the title sounds, I don't really want everyone to blog, but I wouldn't mind if they did.  I have been blogging for a little while and I am really enjoying it.  It gives me the chance to write, and it gives me the chance to put voice to some of the things I am thinking and doing.

Recently, a friend has started blogging, and I want to do my best to steer some traffic her way.  Her blog is quite interesting, and definitely worth checking out.  She is writing about things which are quite universal, and definitely provide food for thought.  Here is the link.

http://woodziewarrior.wordpress.com/

For the rest of you out there, if you've got something to say, blogging might be a good forum for you.  It is never too late to start, and never underestimate the power of the written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment