Sunday 20 October 2013

Hobby Progress


I just wanted to update people on my hobby progress.  Quite a long time ago I featured the painting of a train building I was working on.  It is finally finished and I thought you would like to take a look at it.

This was the only the second train building I have made, so it is not perfect, but I am happy with the results, and I will continue to make them, hopefully improving every time.  I haven't added any roof details, but I purchased the kit, so perhaps sometime later today.

I am not sure this will go on my layout, because I am hoping to build better one--perhaps adding some window details or signs. 

The model featured is Design Preservation Model, Haye's Hardware.  It was painted with Polly Scale paints, and the roof is done with Woodland Scenics coal.


1 comment: